The 2300 Club makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about:-
- any of the content of this web site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
- any content of any other web site referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this web site ("3rd party site").
The 2300 Club does not endorse or approve the content of any 3rd party site, nor will The 2300 Club have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any 3rd party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity).
You agree that The 2300 Club shall not be liable for any decision made or action taken by you or others based upon reliance on news, information, or any material published by The 2300 Club. All information provided on The 2300 Club is to be used on an "as is, with all faults" basis.
By using this website you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.
© Copyright  The 2300 Club. All rights reserved.
The contents of these pages are copyright ©2300 Club . You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this web site for your personal use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to other individuals provided you do not do so for profit. The use of any materials that we have produced and published here in relation to the Tour of Mull Rally (©2300 Club) is not to be used by other event organisers for the purposes of putting on or supporting their own event(s).
Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this web site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other) without permission. For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
Please be aware that the following terms, identifiers, names and statements are Copyright the 2300 Club Limited in the UK
- "2300 Club"
- "Tour of Mull"
- "The Tour of Mull – the best rally in the world"
Anybody using these may only do so with the written permission of the 2300 Club Limited.
Registration: When you register with The 2300 Club, we ask for your chosen log-in name, and email address. All other information is voluntary. This information is used to enable you to have a unique log-in facility. We will never share this information with other people or organisations (with the exception of 'Requests', below), but may occasionaly use it to contact you with matters in connection with the 2300 Club and the Tour of Mull Rally.
Automatic: While on our site, we automatically log certain information about how you're using our site. This information may include the URL that you just came from, your IP address and the pages you visit while on our site.
If your browser is set up to accept them, our server uses a feature known as a "cookie". Cookies contain bits of information that Web sites transfer to your computer's hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies are used
- To automatically access your previously stored registration information for entry forms and the like
- To estimate the number of users we have on the site and the patterns of access.
Requests: The 2300 Club may disclose your personally identifiable information to protect the rights and property of The 2300 Club as well as to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process.
In compliance with the Data Protection Act, The 2300 Club will disclose your information:
- Where the disclosure is required by or under any enactment, rule of law or by the order of a court.
Where the disclosure is necessary:
- For the purpose of, or in connection with, any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings);
- For the purpose of obtaining legal advice; or
- For the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.