Following on from last year’s successful Andy Mort Tour in October 2016, the 2300 Club are organising a similar event this year in memory of former club member Andy Mort.
The event will be called the Andy Mort Tour and will take place on the 21st October 2017 and is a gentle run around Lancashire / Yorkshire. It is not a timed or competitive event and is classed by the MSA as a ‘Touring Assembly’ – for the layman that is code ‘for a leisurely scenic run in the country on proper Tarmac roads.’ … so no need for roll cages, sump guards, etc! There will be prizes for the correct route as well as best turned out car etc etc. The navigation is via Tulips from a supplied Road Book.
The Event Regulations and Event Entry Form (complete on screen) or Event Entry Form (print, fill in by pen & post) are now available, by clicking on the document names. If you’re sending your entry form by post, please tell us your email address too.
In the meantime a few details to whet your appetite are here:
- Start & Finish venue will be the West Bradford Village Hall (BB7 4TE)
- Morning route will be approximately 65 miles
- Lunch halt (approx. 1 Hour)
- Afternoon route will be approximately 65 miles
To round off the day a few ‘driving tests’ will be performed near the finish venue.
- The Entry Fee will be £50 (2 people) which will include a light breakfast and buffet style super at the finish venue. Extra passengers £15 (for food)
- All makes and types of vehicles are welcome